While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
Cloud-native organizations are a unique breed. They don't have legacy technical debt and on-premises infrastructure that needs to be migrated to the cloud. They're already there, and they're running fast to solve new challenges in the market. Databricks, and the data lakehouse approach, can help these organizations make the most of data and AI.
You will report to the Vice President of Product Marketing and develop the marketing strategy for how Databricks will uniquely approach this segment through education and experiential programs. You will work closely with all teams within the Marketing organization, as well as a specialized technical sales team, to promote adoption of Databricks and the open source technologies that underpin the platform.
The impact you will have:
- Double Databricks awareness (e.g. registrations, downloads, views), demand ($ pipeline) and product adoption (usage) of our platform amongst cloud-native, engineering-led organizations
- Pilot multiple new programs in the first year that allow Databricks to educate cloud-native organizations and start-ups at scale about the opportunity that a data lakehouse architecture provides
- Increase global reach with cloud-natives that build on Databricks by at least 150% by providing global guidance on our messages, content and programs to support our go-to-market efforts across all customer-facing functions (Sales, Marketing, Field Eng, and Customer Success)
- Build trust with cloud-native organizations by publishing 10 new cloud-native recognizable references in the first year
What we look for:
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing or solution marketing for an enterprise software or SaaS company.
- Portfolio of impactful marketing content and sales enablement materials
- Experience with cloud, big data, data analytics, data warehouse, machine learning or AI technologies
- Experience presenting at conferences/seminars and customer engagements
- Experience marketing to start-ups or developers
- BS in Marketing or Computer Science, Engineering, coupled with relevant professional experience
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.