The AMER Partner Sales team creates and guides the SI Partner Strategy at the Account, Region and Vertical levels. Through integrated planning with the Field Sales, SI Ecosystem, Industry, and Success teams we execute the strategy to accelerate growth and deliver customer success. We develop and execute scalable partner-led sales plays and programs that use our partners industry expertise to create repeatability and faster time to value. We do this with qualified partners that bring innovation, value and the power of the Lakehouse to customers, improving their businesses.
You will be our team's first contact for the Manufacturing sector for i) Account Executives and ii) C&SI partners. You will help Account Executives develop a partner perspective for their territory and account plans, qualifying and advancing partner opportunities with our Databricks account teams, and developing relationships with local Global / National / Regional SI Partner teams operating at accounts in the Manufacturing Sales space.
You are passionate about selling to growth companies. You will sell to some of the most technologically advanced companies in the world alongside our C&SI Partners. You know how to compress decision cycles by penetrating accounts fast, and demonstrating the value to the customer and partner teams.
You will report to the Global Vice President of Partner Sales.
The impact you will have:
- Direct influence on the data strategy of the top Manufacturing companies today
- Allocate Databricks and partner resources to break into new accounts and grow existing accounts
- You will materially accelerate Databricks adoption (commitments and usage) with C&SI Partners in High Tech & Manufacturing accounts.
- You will establish healthy and sustainable relationships with the local C&SI Partner teams that are important to our customers in the named region.
What we look for:
- Passion for selling a technical product in the cloud alongside our SI Partners
- Sales Readiness and Execution: opportunity qualification and advancement with SI Partners Planning: develop SI Partner strategies and plans by account
- Working as a Team: work with account executives, sales management, solution architects, field marketing and operations to explore and execute partnership opportunities; work across teams to build consensus and influence outcomes; work with Cloud partners (e.g. AWS, Azure and GCP) and software partners to support customer opportunities
- Portfolio Management & Planning: determine the key SI relationships within your region and work with them to develop and execute partner plans that produce mutually beneficial outcomes
- Delivery Readiness: support practice and skills development for SI Partners with a balanced approach to enablement programs, differentiated asset and offering development, internal promotion, marketing activities, and delivery excellence
- Good Governance: work with each partner to ensure the right governance with each relationship, including agreements, executive relationships and processes
- Creativity: bring an inventive approach to iterating efforts and improving processes.
- Experience: 7+ years of experience in Partner Sales Development at a top technology or other market leading company.
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.