Databricks operates at the leading edge of the Unified Data Analytics and AI space. Our customers turn to us to lead the accelerated innovation that their businesses need to gain first mover advantage in today's ultra competitive landscape.
As we continue our rapid expansion across Central Europe, we are looking for a creative, execution oriented Named Enterprise Account Executive to join the team in Germany to maximise the phenomenal market opportunity that exists for Databricks. Reporting to the Sales Director, as a Named Account Executive at Databricks you'll come with an informed and compelling point of view on the Big Data, Advanced Analytics and AI space which will guide your successful execution strategy and together with both our teams and partners, allow you to provide exceptional value to our customers.
The impact you will have:
- Assess your territory and develop a strategy to meet and exceed revenue goals
- Identify land opportunities and develop the expand / consumption use cases
- Orchestrate and utilise internal teams to maximise the impact on your ecosystem
- Showcase exceptional value with all engagements to guide successful negotiations to close point
What we look for:
- Successful track record of over achieving against quota
- Successful experience selling complex software deals and quota over-achievement
- Understanding of consumption based land and expand sales models
- Evidence of creating demand that delivered substantial business value
- Experience of following robust sales methodologies and process, e.g. account planning, MEDDPICC, Value Selling, Command of the Message and accurate forecasting
- Experience of building effective champions and collaborative teams to support execution of your territory plan
- Experience of developing a clear partner strategy and managing it to success
- Understanding of how to identify important uses cases and buying centres in order to increase the impact of Databricks within an organisation
- Fluent English and German language skills essential
- Life, accident and disability coverage
- Company pension with employer contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.