The Marketing Operations Manager – Digital CS, will be responsible for campaign execution in a fast-paced environment. You’ll work with members of our Customer Success and Marketing teams to build and execute customer engagement campaigns, including emails, in-app messages and landing pages. You’ll be a bridge between the two organizations with the ability to understand the needs of the Customer Success business while staying up-to-date on all of the Marketing team’s Marketing Operations best practices to ensure continuity.
The Marketing Operations Manager – Digital CS reports into the User Engagement team in Digital Customer Success. Our team’s mission is to drive long-term value and success for Databricks customers by orchestrating exceptional and scalable engagements throughout a customer's lifecycle and you’ll be key to making this mission a reality.
The impact you will have:
- Build, test and launch customer success engagement programs and support emails based on industry best practices and internally created frameworks
- Leverage product knowledge of campaign technologies (Intercom, Salesforce, Totango, Marketo, SendGrid, etc.) and other industry tools to advise best campaign workflow and project efficiencies
- Participate in QA and testing campaigns
- Develop strong partnership with stakeholders to drive campaign execution from requirements through build, testing, delivery and measurement
- Ensure that our connections to various systems (ON24, Zoom, Salesforce, etc.) work seamlessly with our templates as we iterate
- Ensure data accuracy in the customer lifecycle as it moves between the product, Salesforce, and customer success systems
- Manage multiple project timelines and deliverables in a clear and organized manner, using Asana to keep tasks up-to-date to ensure smooth handover between team members and stakeholders
What we look for:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing operations or marketing automation; experience working with installed base marketing or customer success is preferred
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent working experience
- Advanced proficiency with marketing automation tools and best practices (Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua on the marketing side or Gainsight, Totango, Intercom, Catalyst, or others on the customer success side)
- HTML knowledge and ability to troubleshoot basic HTML errors on emails and landing pages
- Experience with various marketing technology platforms (ON24, Zoom, Intercom, SendGrid, etc.)
- Good communication and collaboration skills with the ability to keep all necessary stakeholders informed in a timely manner
- Exceptional project management and organization skills
Please note: This role requires the person to work in 7 p.m.-4 a.m. IST hours.
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.