Databricks operates at the leading edge of the data and AI space with a mission to help companies solve the world's toughest problems.
We are expanding our sales development team at Databricks and are looking for a strategic leader to manage and grow our Northern Europe teams and help us expand our business in the region.
Reporting to the EMEA Director of Sales Development, you will be an important contributor to our sales leadership team, leading recruiting, pipeline generation strategy and constructive coaching for our BDRs.
You will have experience driving pipeline generation, leading sales development teams and working with sales and marketing teams.
The Impact you will have:
- Take the primary leadership role in building and scaling an outstanding team.
- Shape strategy for pipeline generation with Northern Europe
- Manage your team's multi-million dollar new business pipeline target and be active in coaching team members to be successful
- Work with cross-functional regional leadership to maximise the contribution of the team.
- Analyse team performance and funnel data to identify and fix inefficiencies
What we look for:
- Experience as both an SDR and an SDR manager with consistent overachievement against quota
- Experience growing a sales development team by recruiting and developing SDRs, focused on giving people the training and support that they need to succeed
- Salesforce and Outreach.io/Salesloft skills
- Experienced in sales process focused around value selling, prospecting and opportunity qualification
- Passion for cloud, big data and AI
- Fluency in English
- Private medical, dental and cash refunds for health expenses
- Life, disability and critical illness coverage
- Group personal pension with company contribution
- Equity awardsPaid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.