We are looking for a Manager of Sales, Commercial to join our outstanding sales organization. You will be responsible for overseeing and motivating a team of Account Executives and you will be measured by your team's overall quota attainment, new business acquisition, and expansion into existing customer accounts. This is a team of motivated and sellers so we are looking for someone who is comfortable leading teams and loves developing Account Executives into rising stars.
The impact you will have:
- Promote Revenue Success: Build and exceed your teams quarterly/annual sales targets
- Build and Implement Strategic Plans: Develop and execute evolving revenue plans and growth tactics
- Create Trust-Based Relationships: develop long term customer, partner, and cross-functional relationships
- Distill Customer Needs and Value: Help your team to understand commercial goals of your customer and how they relate to our value proposition
- Manage the Voice of Databricks: Lead your team to communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
What we look for:
- Experienced (5+ years) high-growth SaaS leader with experience leading a hybrid inside/field sales team.
- 3+ years of experience translating a highly technical product into quantified business value for the CSuite.
- 3+ years of experience selling against open source or freemium.
- Demonstrated track record delivering working towards personal and team goals while to uplevel your process
- Ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve personal objectives with a team first mindset
- Coach and develop sales fundamentals to Account Executives including and not limited to prospecting, forecasting, and negotiation tactic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience presenting to the C Suite.
- Willing to travel (<25%) and work on the deals to hit the goals.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.