While candidates in the listed location(s) are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
Databricks is hiring a Legal Operations Analyst to join our growing Legal Operations team. You will report to the Sr. Manager, Legal Operations and will have a significant daily role in the department's programs. Haven't found your Legal Operations niche yet? That's great! In this generalist role you'll have the opportunity to work across work areas. From contract management and legal vendor support to corporate entity compliance and contract negotiation, every day will hold something different.
The impact you will have:
- You'll work on projects spanning firm and vendor management, contract lifecycle, training and team development, knowledge management, and workflow optimization.
- You'll monitor and refine internal legal operations workflows and provide general administrative and project support to the legal team
- You'll work with internal and cross-functional partners on operational and legal team projects
- You'll support the commercial legal team by coordinating contract review workflows and negotiating a subset of agreements
- You'll support the corporate legal team by tracking actions and managing compliance of global subsidiaries
- You'll stay up-to-date on legal software and technology trends to maintain our legal processes and systems
What we look for:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2 years in-house legal operations experience or 3+ years law firm administrative experience
- A confident communicator; comfortable working on projects and gaining agreement across levels
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Experience with legal management tools (CLM, e-billing, GRC), Google Suite, Office Suite, Lucidchart, and DocuSign
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.