As an Enterprise Account Executive at Databricks, you are an enterprise sales professional experienced in selling into Enterprise accounts. You know how to sell innovation and change through customer vision expansion and can guide deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in depth and are passionate about communicating its value to Customers and System Integrators. Always looking for new opportunities, you will be asked to close new accounts while maintaining existing accounts. Along with the chance to close an exciting deal, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota attainment.
The impact you will have:
- Present a territory plan within first 90 days
- Meet with CIOs, IT executives, LOB executives, Program Managers, and other important partners
- Close both new accounts and existing accounts
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Use a solution-based approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Promote Databricks' enterprise cloud data platform powered by Apache Spark
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Build a plan for success internally at Databricks and externally with your accounts.
What we look for:
- You have previously worked in an early stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful
- Field sales experience within big data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Prior customer relationships with CIOs, program managers, and essential decision makers
- Simply articulate intricate cloud technologies
- 5+ years experience exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing new accounts while working existing accounts
- Understanding of Spark and big data preferable
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
As a federal government contractor, Databricks requires new U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Databricks will make reasonable accommodations based on medical conditions or religious grounds for qualified candidates in accordance with applicable law.