Databricks operates at the leading edge of the Unified Data Analytics and AI space. Our customers turn to us to drive the accelerated innovation that their businesses need to gain first mover advantage in today's ultra competitive landscape. Do you want to help solve the world's toughest problems with big data and AI? This is what we do everyday at Databricks.
We are looking for a creative, delivery oriented Enterprise Account Executive to join the team in Germany to maximise the phenomenal market opportunity that exists for Databricks in the region. Reporting to the Senior Director, Sales, as an Enterprise Account Executive at Databricks you'll work with enterprise-class customers and share with them an informed point of view on the Big Data and Advanced Analytics space. This will guide your successful strategy and, together with our teams and partners, allow you to provide exceptional value to our customers.
The impact you will have:
- Assess your territory, develop account strategies and implement them!
- Identify new business opportunities and increase usage of the Lakehouse platform by aligning its benefits to the strategic objectives of your clients
- Orchestrate and utilise our field engineering teams to ensure valuable outcomes for clients
- Build and demonstrate value with all engagements to guide successful negotiations to close point
What we look for:
- Track record of over achieving against quota
- Experience selling complex software deals to large enterprise organisations in Germany
- Understanding of consumption-based, land and expand sales models advantageous
- Evidence of creating demand and delivering substantial value for clients
- Experience working with sales methodologies and process, e.g. account planning, MEDDPICC, Value Selling and accurate forecasting
- Experience developing partnerships with “champions” and client teams to support execution of your territory plan
- Experience developing a clear partner strategy and implement it to achieve success
- Understanding of how to identify important uses cases and buying centres to increase the impact of Databricks for clients
- Fluent German and business English required
- Employer contributions to public or private health plan
- Equity awards
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
- Awesome coworkers!
- Paid Parental Leave
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.