Want to help solve the world's toughest problems with big data and AI? This is what we do everyday at Databricks.
Reporting to the Enterprise Sales Team Lead for Public Sector, you will be supported by a team of accomplished big data, AI and industry specialists. Your mission will be to promote the use of Databricks across a select group of Public Sector Enterprise companies/organisations operating in Northern Europe.
The impact you will have:
- You will provide the industry insight and business creativity required to design and develop unique programs and solutions that differentiate Databricks in Public Sector
- You will co-develop a business plan, with your team and ecosystem partners, that accelerates existing customer success, identifies and acquires new customers and enables you to exceed quarterly/annual usage and booking goals
- You will motivate and mentor a diverse team of big data and AI professionals to implement your business plan
- You will lead your team, customers and partners to identify impactful big data and AI use cases whilst proving out their value on the Databricks Lakehouse platform
- You will support the broader big data and AI transformation goals of your customers through a combination of strategic partnerships, well scoped professional services, training and targeted Executive engagement
What we look for:
- Understanding of Public Sector procurement frameworks and mechanisms
- Eligibility for SC clearance
- Experience at high growth and successful companies/organisations
- Longevity with previous employers
- Quota over-achievement when selling complex software and services to Enterprise accounts
- Experience driving successful adoption of usage-based subscription services (SaaS) and co-selling with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud teams
- Methods for co-developing business cases and gaining support from C-level Executives
- Familiarity with sales methodologies and process, e.g Territory and Account planning, MEDDPICC, Challenger Sales and Command of the Message
- Champion builders and trusted advisors
- Success scaling your business through external partnership
- Private medical, dental and cash refunds for health expenses
- Life, disability and critical illness coverage
- Group personal pension with company contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.