Do you want to help solve the world's toughest problems with big data and AI? This is what we do every day at Databricks!
Reporting to the Enterprise Sales Director for Israel, you will be supported by a team of accomplished big data, AI and industry specialists.
Your mission will be to maximise the phenomenal market opportunity that exists for Databricks in the Region across a select group of Enterprise companies/organisations. You will be always hunting for new opportunities while maintaining a happy and successful customer base.
The impact you will have:
- Evangelize Databricks' Unified Analytics Platform powered by Spark and launch the Databricks brand in Accounts across the region.
- Evaluate your territory and develop a strategic plan to achieve against it
- Identify important land opportunities and develop the most mature expand use cases
- Orchestrate and use cross-functional teams to maximise the impact on your ecosystem
- Build exceptional value with all engagements to drive successful negotiations to close point
What we look for:
- Successful track record of selling complex software deals and quota over-achievement
- Evidence of creating demand that delivered substantial business value
- Experience of following robust sales methodologies and process (e.g. account planning, MEDDPICC, Command of the Message and accurate forecasting)
- Ability to build effective champions and collaborative teams to support execution of your territory plan
- Experience of developing a clear partner strategy and managing it to success
- Highly motivated to identify all key uses cases and buying centres in an opportunity to increase the impact of Databricks in an organisation
- Fluency in Hebrew and English languages
- Benefits allowance
- Manager's Insurance or Pension Fund
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.