We are hiring a Director of IT, Customer Success for Databricks reporting to the Deputy CIO. You will be part of the Databricks CIO organization, working closely with the Customer Success organization, driving execution of the new capabilities and building strong partnership with the business team.
At Databricks, we are obsessed with enabling data teams to solve the world's toughest problems, from security threat detection to cancer drug development. We do this by building and running the world's best data and AI infrastructure platform, so our customers can focus on the high value challenges that are central to their own missions.
As part of the IT org, this is primarily an individual contributor role but with the potential to have a massive impact on the business. You will be responsible for working closely with the business to define the IT capabilities needed to support the needs of the Customer Success organization. This is especially relevant in a consumption business.
The Impact you will have:
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders across Customer Success, Tech Support, and Field Engg
- Create and drive a capability roadmap for execution and ensure that the IT product is adopted by the business teams
- Groom the product backlog, define user stories, interact with the developers in IT to get the roadmap executed upon
- Interact with senior leadership (VP and above) in the CCO organization to drive a capabilities roadmap
- Communicate status updates on the various programs in progress
What we look for:
- Experience in driving an IT capability roadmap for customer success systems using SaaS solutions
- Comfortable working towards a multi-year vision with incremental deliverables
- Motivated by delivering customer value and impact
- Experience driving company initiatives towards customer satisfaction
- Experience with Gainsight and SFDC Service Cloud would be a plus
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.