While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Director to join our growing business in the ANZ region. You will lead a team of Enterprise Account Executives and you will be measured by achieving your team's overall quota, new logo acquisition, and growing Databricks usage. This is a team of account executives that are passionate about building a data ecosystem in the ANZ region, technically knowledgeable, and have a desire to help customers and partners succeed. You will report to the Regional Vice President, ANZ Region
The impact you will have:
- Build a team of motivated Enterprise Account Executives to increase growth in strategic and emerging markets
- Inspire a culture of teamwork, leading with value, and achieving desired customers outcomes
- Develop trust-based relationships with customers and partners to ensure India's long-term success
- Encourage learning and ongoing understanding of technical product details and our future product roadmap
- Lead our ANZ Enterprise growth plans, ensure forecast accuracy and a predictable, high-growth business
What we look for:
- You have the desire to build a collaborative, inspired team culture
- You live our core values: customer obsession, teamwork makes the dream work, own it, and let the data decide!
- Experience (5 or more years) building a high-growth sales team serving enterprise customers in the ANZ region within the Big Data, Cloud, or SaaS Sales Industry
- History of exceeding sales quota's in similar high-growth Enterprise software companies
- Understanding of value selling and structured methodologies e.g. MEDDPICC, Challenger, Command of Message
- Knowledge of developing the partner ecosystem to help grow strategic enterprise territories
- Success implementing strategies for usage and booking-based sales revenue models
- Private hospital plan and extras coverage
- Life, disability and income protection coverage
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel insurance
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 5,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.