As a Technical Program Manager, Self-Service, you will play an integral role in setting Databricks customers up for success by leading impactful programs.
The vision of the Self-Service organization is to build a best-in-class digital-led, personalized customer experience to drive customer growth & adoption. In this role, you will be instrumental in keeping stakeholders informed and aligned on digital user journeys and large-scale, cross-functional programs.
You will be responsible for keeping programs and results aligned as we work with multiple teams to provide a unified customer experience.
The impact you will have
- Plan and execute complex, cross-functional programs
- Shape the programs we launch by pulling together the right stakeholders and systems, asking probing questions, reviewing requirements, scoping and structuring execution plans, and formulating a solution for a defined business problem
- Manage multiple project timelines and deliverables in a clear and organized manner
- Write reports such as requirement documents and other program overviews for stakeholder and leadership consumption
- Track the team’s success metrics and key results. Work with teams to automate the measurement via dashboards
- Monitor and communicate project progress, achievements and delivery and escalate risks or blockers when necessary
- Develop strong partnerships with growth, data science, operations, self-service, and marketing teams to drive focus on strategic and tactical program objectives
- Support the team with additional duties, as needed
What we look for
- 5+ years of B2B work experience in technical program management
- Demonstrated track record of identifying and delivering high impact, well-adopted projects
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams that often have competing priorities
- Clear and organized verbal and written communication skills with excellent stakeholder management
- Experience using program management tools such as JIRA, Smartsheet, or similar
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Please note: The person in this role would be working a 7 p.m. – 4 a.m. IST shift.
Databricks is the lakehouse company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.