As a Commercial Account Executive at Databricks, you are have strong command of the Saas sales process. You know how to sell innovation and change through customer vision expansion and can guide deals forward to compress decision cycles. You love understanding a product in-depth and are passionate about communicating its value to customers and partners. Always prospecting for new opportunities, you will close new accounts while up selling existing accounts. Along with the chance to close exciting deals, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota accomplishment. You will report to a regional sales manager.
The impact you will have:
- Assess your accounts and develop a strategy to identify and engage all buying centers
- Use a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Identify the most viable use cases in each account to maximize Databricks impact
- Orchestrate and work with teams to maximize the impact on your ecosystem
- Build value with all engagements to promote successful negotiations to close point
- Promote Databricks enterprise cloud data platform powered by Apache Spark
- Be Customer focused by delivering technical and business results using the Databricks Platform
- Promote Teamwork…it makes the Dreamwork!
What we look for:
- You have previously worked in an early-stage company and you know how to navigate and be successful in a fast growing organization.
- Sales experience within big data, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Prior customer relationships with CIOs and important decision-makers
- Simply articulate intricate cloud technologies and big data
- Experience exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing new accounts while up selling existing accounts
- 3+ years of sales experience in SaaS/PaaS companies
- Bachelor's Degree
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
As a federal government contractor, Databricks requires new U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Proof of vaccination will be required as a condition of employment. Databricks will make reasonable accommodations based on medical conditions or religious grounds for qualified candidates in accordance with applicable law.
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.