Databricks operates at the leading edge of the Data Analytics space with a mission to help companies solve the world's toughest problems.
Reporting to the Northern Europe Sales Director you will be supported by a team of accomplished big data, AI and industry specialists. Your mission will be to promote the use of Databricks across a select group of digital native and startup businesses operating in Northern Europe. You will be offered huge potential for career progression with the pace of the team's growth.
As a Commercial Account Executive at Databricks, you love understanding a product in-depth and are passionate about communicating its value to customers and partners. Always prospecting for new opportunities, you will close new accounts while up selling existing accounts. Along with the chance to close exciting deals, we also offer accelerators above 100% quota accomplishment.
The impact you will have:
- Assess your territory and develop a successful execution strategy in your first 60 days
- Identify and close an average of 3 new logos per quarter and build a customer base
- Through a usage-based licensing model, drive a quarter on quarter improved growth for existing customers
- Work with AWS, GCP and Microsoft to help customers build an excellent data and AI strategy
- Exceed quarterly revenue targets
What we look for:
- Experience at high growth and successful companies/organisations
- Quota over-achievement when selling complex software and services to Commercial/Mid-Market Accounts
- Experience driving successful adoption of usage-based subscription services (SaaS) and co-selling with AWS, Azure and Google Cloud teams
- Methods for co-developing business cases and gaining support from C-level Executives
- Familiarity with sales methodologies and process, (e.g Territory and Account planning, MEDDPICC, and value/discovery selling)
- Champion builders and trusted advisors
- Fluency in English is required
- Private medical, dental and cash refunds for health expenses
- Life, disability and critical illness coverage
- Group personal pension with company contribution
- Equity awards
- Paid parental leave
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 7,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, H&M, and over 40% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems. To learn more, follow Databricks on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.