While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, we are open to remote candidates in other locations.
The Consulting & Systems Integrator (C&SI) team accelerates Databricks' growth by using relationships with the leading data technology services companies.
You will be our team's first point of contact for a portfolio of named C&SI partners, a portfolio of up to 10-12 Partners. You will help develop and accelerate these partnerships through partnership planning, practice development, partnership promotion, pipeline management and governance. You will report to the C&SI Ecosystem Leader.
The impact you will have:
- You will expand the mindshare for Databricks within the named C&SI partner organizations.
- You will establish healthy and sustainable relationships – by expanding the skill base, supporting the development of offerings, promoting the relationship and identifying and advancing pipeline
- You will accelerate the impact from your partners on Databricks adoption (commitments and usage)
What we look for:
- Partnership Development: experience with C&SI partnership management, including a successful track record of fast-paced growth with C&SI partners
- Portfolio Management & Planning: balancing priorities within a portfolio of relationships to optimize outcomes
- Work as a Team: the ability to work across teams to improve outcomes, including account teams, sales management, solution architects, enablement leaders, cloud specialists, field marketing and operations
- Execution Readiness: support practice and skills development for C&SI Partners with a balanced approach to enablement programs, differentiated asset and offering development, internal promotion, marketing activities and delivery excellence
- Good Governance: work with each partner to ensure the right governance with each relationship, including agreements, executive relationships and processes
- 5+ years of experience in partnership development at a top technology or other market leading company
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Want to help speed the development of medical breakthroughs? Make the next mode of transportation a reality? Or discover ways to reverse climate change? We're on a mission to help data teams solve the world's toughest problems. The opportunity is huge and Databricks has emerged as a leader. Thousands of enterprises — including Comcast, Virgin Hyperloop and H&M — already rely on us to power their businesses and we're just getting started. Now it's your turn – join us to grow your career and make an impact with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Databricks, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and meet equal employment opportunity standards. Individuals looking for employment at Databricks are considered without regard to age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.