Coursera can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. Our interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a remote-first company.
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 113 million registered learners as of September 30, 2022. Coursera partners with over 275 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
The Enterprise Solutions team serves global organizations, including leading companies, governments, and nonprofits, who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce with the world’s best education. This team is made up of three sub-teams: Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Strategy & Operations. The teams operate globally.
As part of Coursera’s Enterprise team, you will play a key role in increasing global access to a world-class education. You will help build Coursera’s Enterprise business and partnerships and work across the organization in service of Coursera’s growth and long-term success.
You are a passionate, entrepreneurial sales professional and you will be responsible for closing business in the Enterprise space. The ideal candidate will be in EST.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Effectively prospect, develop, and close enterprise sales opportunities; create strategic territory plan and drive revenue within that territory
- Accurately forecast quarterly and monthly sales
- Responsible for navigating through an enterprise organization to leverage cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Use in-depth knowledge of industry trends to consult and support prospective customers
- Be the voice of Coursera’s Enterprise partners, sharing customer-driven insights across Coursera, including product, engineering, business development, and legal
- 5+ years of experience selling Enterprise SaaS solutions to Forbes 500 or equivalent accounts
- Demonstrated experience selling enterprise solutions into large/ complex accounts and over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
- Ability to travel to customer meetings, trade shows, and events as needed
- Extensive enterprise sales experience at a SaaS company
- Experience consistently exceeding quota of $1 Million and more, with proven success in accurately forecasting targets, and achieving sales commits
- Ability to hold your own in meetings with C-suite representatives from prospective partners and speak as a thought leader and visionary in the learning space
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative problem solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, and operational skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working autonomously and as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Proven track record of prospecting and generating demand from a territory. Be a “hunter” and proven closer
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
Our job titles may span more than one career level. The starting base pay for this role is between $114,300 and $154,500. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and location. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. This role may also be eligible for bonus, equity, and benefits.