Coursera can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. Our interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a remote-first company.
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with more than 100 million registered learners. Coursera partners with 275+ leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
The Enterprise Solutions team serves global organizations, including leading companies, governments, and nonprofits, who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce with the world’s best education. This team is made up of three sub-teams: Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Strategy & Operations. The teams operate globally and have members based out of our offices in Mountain View, Toronto, New York, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, London, Gurgaon, and Abu Dhabi.
Our highly-successful Coursera for Campus team is hiring. As part of our team, you will play a key role in increasing access to a world-class education in the Latin America market.
In this role, your main goal is to help make our university partners successful, by helping them achieve their desired outcomes. Your performance will depend on your ability to balance account renewal & growth as well as customer satisfaction. In this cross-functional role, you can expect to work with members within Sales, Marketing, Product, Finance, Learner Operations, and Legal in service of Coursera’s growth and long-term success.
- Own strategic customer relationships with our largest University partners
- Ensure customer success by driving adoption, managing partner relationships, conducting business reviews and sharing best practices
- Develop programs to increase engagement of customers and drive their key metrics, working closely with our content strategy, product, and pedagogy teams to ensure learner success
- Accountable for client renewal and retention results, responsible for identifying opportunities in closing additional revenue by upselling and cross-selling
- Serve as primary point of escalation when customer issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution
- Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to inform team decision-making and product roadmap
- 5+ years of account management experience; customer success experience a strong plus
- Demonstrated history in high customer retention, renewal, and growth; successful management of upsell campaigns
- Ability to articulate the power of education and learning to influence key business decisions
- Professional proficiency in Spanish
- Demonstrated Customer Success experience managing complex accounts, preferably in the EdTech or SaaS industries
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong sense of customer empathy and customer-centrism; to convert relationship and value into advocacy
- Strong problem solving and analytical thinking to translate data into action
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera: