Coursera can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity, assuming candidates have eligible working rights and a sufficient timezone overlap with their team. Our interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a remote-first company.
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with more than 100 million registered learners. Coursera partners with 275+ leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
The Enterprise team serves global organizations, including leading companies, governments, and nonprofits, who seek to upskill or retrain their workforce with the world’s best education. This team is made up of three sub-teams: Sales, Customer Success, and Revenue Strategy & Operations. The teams operate globally and have members based out of our offices in Mountain View, New York, London, Toronto, Gurgaon, and Abu Dhabi.
As part of Coursera’s Enterprise EMEA team, you will play a key role in increasing global access to a world-class education. You will lead a team of Corporate Account Executives. The role also requires working across the organization (with Marketing, SDRs and legal) in service of Coursera’s growth and long term success. This is a senior role that is expected to grow in remit with growth in the EMEA region. Reporting to the Senior Regional Director for Enterprise, the person fulfilling this role is expected to be a key member of the regional commercial management team.
You are a passionate, entrepreneurial sales leader and you will be responsible for driving your team’s success and delivering the team’s opportunity creation and revenue goals in the Enterprise space.
- Meet and exceed all team quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Drive pipeline growth via the EMEA Corporate Account Executives.
- Improve time to productivity for new team members while maintaining performance in the existing team.
- Develop experienced team members for promotion and internal mobility opportunities.
- Ensure accurate reporting of leads, pipeline, activities and forecasts.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of team management including hiring, coaching, development, quota setting and performance management.
- Sales and management experience at an Enterprise SaaS company
- At least 5+ years experience leading a field/outside sales team
- Proven track record managing enterprise sales teams and over-achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
- Experience selling to HR and/or Technical/Engineering lines of businessAbility to coach, lead and inspire teams to drive performance
- Strong cross functional collaboration experience – able to work with different functions effectively and for overall benefit to the business
- Executive gravitas: can lead meetings with C-suite representatives from prospective customers
- Business written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational, and operational skills
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working as part of a team in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera: