Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world’s leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
As Senior Product Manager for Supply Chain, you’ll define, build and expand the cloud platform solving the largest supply chain optimization and prescription problems in the market for thousands of customers. You must have a unique blend of knowledge about various public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Government cloud) with expertise ranging from multi-tenant microservice architecture, deployment and scaling automation, security, access, disaster recovery, database types, cloud data integration, devops to the ability to define performance requirements at various levels.
You are self-motivated, results-oriented with a can-do attitude. You can communicate with all areas of the company, including:
· Development, architecture and quality teams to drive your platform vision to reality
· Professional services to understand customer scaling needs
· Other Supply Chain product managers to understand what they need from the platform
· Support to understand the key features required for their troubleshooting
· Devops to prioritize the various IT, security and product initiatives
· Coupa Platform product managers to align and adopt standards and innovations
You will be responsible for the platform across the entire product lifecycle from planning to delivery with all the steps in between like defining market needs, writing detailed product requirements, providing development support, communicating the platform benefits and enabling downstream teams to position, deploy and support the platform.