At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Solutions Product Marketing Manager – Technology Partnerships
Cloudflare is looking for a product marketer to promote the customer benefits of our technology partner program that covers application performance and security, Zero Trust services, developer tools and network services. We have a large ecosystem of partners covering many use cases, and we also focus on a select number of strategic partners with whom we build integrated solutions and develop joint go-to-market plans. You will help identify, scope and build customer journeys and sales playbooks that cover use cases defined by industries, segments, personas and market trends. Think SASE, Zero Trust, and Security Operations Center (SOC). You will work with colleagues in events, demand generation, sales, business development and more to create compelling content that drives measurable success for our technology partner program. You will develop strategic marketing plans and evangelize solution messages to prospects, customers, sellers and partners.
You will partner closely with the Special Projects team and work directly with Sales, Product Management, Partners, and all Marketing disciplines to execute against ambitious plans. You will understand customer needs, dig into product details, and elevate our messaging to deliver solution-oriented, breakthrough initiatives. You will enjoy this role if you like working with fast-paced teams and having autonomy to drive your initiatives.
This product marketing role reports into our Senior Director of Solutions Marketing, and is a highly visible role within the organization, that will have a significant impact on the fast-growing Cloudflare business and our reputation with customers in all geographies, segments and industries.
- Provide GTM strategy, content and sales enablement for tech-partnership related campaigns that drive customer acquisition, retention, and expansion.
- Evangelize partnerships with Cloudflare to sellers, partners, and customers—in meetings, webinars, conferences and tradeshows.
- Be the voice of the tech partnerships to the entire marketing team. Be the voice of the marketing team to product management
- Develop messaging that proves Cloudflare’s differentiation.
- Partner with demand generation and special projects teams to generate awareness, adoption, pipeline and revenue for Cloudflare and partners.
- Provide support for the field sales teams in the form of sales plays for both mid-market and enterprise
- 4+ years of experience in technology product marketing/product management
- Experience at one or more application performance/reliability vendors
- Knowledge of how the Internet works, including web applications, CDN, HTTP, DNS, Load balancing
- Excellent written and presentation skills. This role demands someone who is gifted in their ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders, including product management, sales, comms, and marketing
- Ability to manage ambiguity and navigate unforeseen obstacles gracefully
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative cloud services company.
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering, or related field
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location.
- For Colorado-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $159,000 – $195,000.
- For New York City-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $164,000 – $200,000.
This role is eligible to participate in Cloudflare’s equity plan.
Cloudflare offers a complete package of benefits and programs to support you and your family. Our benefits programs can help you pay health care expenses, support caregiving, build capital for the future and make life a little easier and fun! The below is a description of our benefits for employees in the United States, and benefits may vary for employees based outside the U.S.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Medical/Rx Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Spending Accounts
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- On-demand mental health support and Employee Assistance Program
- Global Travel Medical Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Participation Plan
- Flexible paid time off covering vacation and sick leave
- Leave programs, including parental, pregnancy health, medical, and bereavement leave
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers–at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
22.214.171.124: We released 126.96.36.199 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use – it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal – we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.