At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
The Americas GTM team is Cloudflare’s largest sales organization that comprises AEs, AMs, SEs, BDRs, CSMs, and Operations roles – all working together to help our customers adopt Cloudflare and create phenomenal internet-enabled experiences.
The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems and needs to support their business outcomes, while also creating revenue streams that fuel Cloudflare’s culture of innovation and excellence.
About the role
This role will have an impact in helping Cloudflare achieve and exceed far reaching revenue goals. As part of this initiative, we are looking for a strong Sales Analyst to provide visibility in surfacing new and evolving insights within the mid-market business and influence decisions for process optimization focus areas. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, organized, and programmatic, able to support top performing leaders who are tasked with driving best practices at scale from the ground up.
As a Sales Analyst, you will help streamline and maintain reporting and data analysis deliverables. You will extensively interact with other teams within Sales, Sales Operations, Product, and Marketing.
Our role extends beyond analyzing and reporting; we take pride in helping to design and implement solutions to the different challenges that can arise in our high growth environment.
- Manage calendars, travel, and prepare expense reports
- Coordinate and plan team building events
- Document various sales programs requests, and coordinate next steps, and outcomes between cross functional stakeholders for continuous process enrichment within the mid-market segment.
- Report weekly productivity stats to front line leaders and assist in ad hoc research
- Maintain and/or develop dashboards and reports that track sales activity progress.
- Monitor business trends in Tableau / BI dashes, identify key findings and raise awareness
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Strong oral & written English communication skills, including grammar and composition
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business or Equivalent
- 2+ years of related sales experience
- Ability to work well under pressure with high attention to detail, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible through growth and change.
- This role is for doers; be able to get into the details and get the job done while at the same time being able to see the forest for the trees
- Strong customer service orientation and a desire to help others succeed.
- Comfortable completing projects requiring individual initiative with some direct supervision as required.
- Demonstrated analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Software and system skills are a must (SFDC, Tableau, G-suite, MSFT suite).
Compensation may be adjusted depending on work location. For Colorado-based hires: Estimated annual salary of $101,000 – $123,000.
This role is eligible to participate in Cloudflare’s equity plan.
Cloudflare offers a complete package of benefits and programs to support you and your family. Our benefits programs can help you pay health care expenses, support caregiving, build capital for the future and make life a little easier and fun! The below is a description of our benefits for employees in the United States, and benefits may vary for employees based outside the U.S.
Health & Welfare Benefits
- Medical/Rx Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Commuter Spending Accounts
- Fertility & Family Forming Benefits
- On-demand mental health support and Employee Assistance Program
- Global Travel Medical Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Participation Plan
- Flexible paid time off covering vacation and sick leave
- Leave programs, including parental, pregnancy health, medical, and bereavement leave
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers–at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
18.104.22.168: We released 22.214.171.124 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use – it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal – we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.