At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
What you’ll do as SE Leader for Partner Solution Engineering APJC
The Pre-Sales Solution Engineering organisation is responsible for the technical sale of the Cloudflare solution portfolio, ensuring maximal business value, fit-for-purpose solution design and adoption roadmap for our customers. Solution Engineering is made up of individuals from a wide range of backgrounds – from Financial Consulting to Product Management, Customer Support to Software Engineering, and we are serious about building a diverse, experienced and curious team.
Reporting to the Global Head of Partner Solutions Engineering you will own the strategy to build out our APJC Partner Solution Engineering team and the technical performance and development of Cloudflare partners. You will be accountable for Execution, Operational Diligence, Growth and Scale of this strategy across APJC.
Specifically, we are looking for you to:
- Build and lead your organisation with clarity, authority and empathy. Create an environment of psychological safety, where collaboration is expected and encouraged and where innovation and creativity thrives.
- Articulate and demonstrate the execution of your regional vision and strategy. Foster team collaboration and keep us moving forwards cohesively.
- Build a leadership team who care first and foremost about coaching and developing their people. Be creative and bespoke in your approach with a high focus on individual connections.
- Define rules of engagement and differentiated technical sales motions across reseller, distributor and managed service provider partner engagements.
- Represent Solution Engineering locally and building relationships with key business partners and stakeholders. This will include Sales Leadership, Product, Support, Engineering, Legal, Special Projects and more! Use these relationships to ensure the success of Cloudflare and our Customers.
- You will need to demonstrate strong cross functional leadership and influence as you leverage and build partnerships with Sales, Product, Infrastructure, Support, Engineering, Legal and Enablement.
- Be the voice of your partners in the region – you will understand the nuanced requirements of your partners and how they succeed in the market. You will articulate internally and externally how Cloudflare is helping these partners meet their business goals as well as how the partners are helping Cloudflare drive net new revenue.
We know that the ideal candidate may not have all of the above skills on Day 1 and we’re committed to developing and investing in the right person for the role.
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers–at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
188.8.131.52: We released 184.108.40.206 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use – it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal – we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.