At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
Location: London or Remote UK
The Ideal Candidate
- Passionate about sales: You have a hunger to win and a desire to exceed your targets and reap the rewards
- Strong customer service skills: You put the client first and you do what you say you’ll do
- Personable, resilient and a culture champion: A friendly, warm and professional demeanour will get you far. You celebrate the ups and bounce back quickly from your missteps
- Cool and calm under pressure: The ability to effectively manage competing priorities and solve multiple problems quickly is in your DNA
- Implementing agreed call campaigns to potential new customers with the support of aligned Business Development Representatives
- Identifying new business opportunities using all tools possible
- Meeting and exceeding quarterly sales targets/KPIs
- Creating new pipeline and opportunities through telephone and electronic based activity
- Driving attendance to customer events program and provide pre and post event follow up support
- Working with the Marketing and Product Specialists’ teams to align campaigns and track performance
- Continually keeping up to date with Cloudflare products and development
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions for Cloudflare services
- Understanding the competitor presence within your territory (Scotland and North of England)
- Proactively identify sector specific opportunities, suggesting marketing campaigns to support further sales growth
- Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan
- Ensuring that all customer and sales information is accurately recorded in a timely manner in SFDC
- Following all internal processes to support the customer journey
- Suggesting ideas for continual improvement
- < 25% travel
- 5+ years sales experience (1+ year for Associate AE Role)
- New Business
- Scotland and North of England territory focus (prefered)
- Fast paced environment
- B2B SaaS solution selling
- IT/Cyber Security background
- Technically minded (advantageous)
- Sales oriented team player
- Hunter mentality
- Results driven
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Excellent listener and communicator
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Good organisation and administration skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a fast paced dynamic environment
- Adaptable to change
- Pension & Healthcare scheme
- Continuous training
- Take time off when you need policy
- RSU grants
- Social events throughout the year
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers–at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
22.214.171.124: We released 126.96.36.199 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use – it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal – we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.