You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of our Technical Program Management Team which sits within the Celonis Engineering Organization! You will be working with a cross-functional team driving projects in the area of Platform, Infrastructure, Deployments, or SRE.
Join Celonis Engineering and play a key role as Technical Program Manager in Germany (Munich or Remote). As a TPM you are driving cross-functional programs by closely working together with Engineering, Product, Design, QA (and beyond) to drive execution velocity and help balance, drive, keep control, and track cross-functional programs; streamline cross-team dependencies while making sure that the overall delivery remains smooth and efficient.
The work you’ll do:
- Lead multidisciplinary cross-functional engineering programs in the area of Platform, Infrastructure, Deployments, Security, Identity, or SRE
- Break down the programs into projects and coordinate across functional areas in order to deliver on the program deliverables
- Leverage technical acumen to understand and contribute to Engineering Design Documents (especially with a focus on dependencies) and understand and translate (if applicable) the PRDs into engineering working packages
- Present and advocate complex business and technical concepts with Engineering Leadership and Executive Management
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple groups and to different stakeholders
- Manage risk, communication & monitor, project schedule, review project progress and timelines; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success
- Propose the best course of action and optimal solutions for the target architecture
- Program Management across its entire lifecycle
- Management of technical discussions and strategic decision-making
The qualifications you need:
- Experience in Technical Program Management in SaaS software companies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience & skillset
- Experience facilitating decision-making by identifying key stakeholders & surfacing the required information to make critical decisions
- You can clearly & accurately communicate (English is a must!) program status, issues, dependencies & risks to leadership & other program stakeholders beyond Product & Engineering
- You can explain your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
- You have excellent problem-solving ability & value teamwork & multitasking
- You can find practical & simple solutions to complicated problems without sacrificing quality
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, are self-sufficient & able to operate in a fluid, ambiguous environment
- Experience with web technologies and data analytics is a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.