Talent Acquisition Sourcer
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a Talent Acquisition Sourcer.
As Talent Acquisition Sourcer, you will work as part of a global team of 15 Sourcers reporting to the Strategic Sourcing Manager. This team will execute on a strategy to directly impact the flow of tier 1 talent into prioritised roles across Celonis. You will partner with Global TA Partners to generate candidate pipeline & react to un-forecast demand to accelerate the TA teams opportunity for fulfillment at scale, across NA, EMEA & APJC.
The work you’ll do:
- Execute an effective sourcing strategy through the various channels, ie Linked In, Networks & Events, Social Media , Recruitment Ads, Referrals, Glassdoor, email campaigns etc
- Working with Talent Acquisition Partner to understand candidate personas
- Develop & finesse boolean searches / search string methodology and data field manipulation to access hard to find talent whilst advocating knowledge sharing of techniques with the team
- First point of outreach, utilsiing well designed & optimized content strategy (from email to marketing campaigns) to identified potential candidates via Linked In, email etc
- Upskilling & continually developing use of sourcing tools and technology
- Ability to engage different types of candidate by function & persona, across multiple lines of business
- Promote our Employer Brand to candidates on various platforms. Takes pride in being a Celonis ambassador
- Build and maintain functional talent pools to meet the company’s future hiring needs
- Tracking pre-defined sourcing metrics & reporting on project progress to SSM
- Effective use of the Talent Acquisition ATS & CRM to support the execution of the TA Partner
- Provide market based insights of talent population by target market & functions
- Support strategic TA objectives eg Diversity hiring
The qualifications you need:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate delicate and confidential information. Great empathy and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years experience in a commercial environment, advantageous within a TA or Recruitment team
- A passion for candidate sourcing and recruiting
- Organizational skills and personal methods of ensuring no candidate gets left behind or falls through the cracks
- An understanding or passion to learn about talent sourcing including expertise in market research, competitive mapping and developing sourcing strategies to deliver meaningful results
- Confidence to effectively present both roles and our company to candidates
- IT & Computer literate – across googledrive & databases
- High degree of mental agility, thoughtful & quick decision maker
- A fast learner and can upskill quickly on all HR & Talent tools
- Great people and influence skills to generate best candidate pipeline to TA partner
- Ability to positively present our company and open roles to potential candidates
- We are open to candidates who have at least 1 year experience in a commercial workspace, with business sense, who are articulate, savvy and, most importantly, have the desire to be influential and effective as part of a scaling TA team.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.