We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a Talent Acquisition Partner in our BANGALORE OFFICE.
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Partner who would work with our leadership teams across various functions (Engineering, Ecosystem and Professional services) to help build and grow the Centre of Excellence of Celonis in India. The talent partner would build out some of the first teams in India, which is one of the main focus strategies of India. You’ll be trusted to manage end to end recruiting on a large volume of different roles spanning all levels across the organization.
The work you’ll do:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Proactively source and attract passive candidates through a variety of methods, building a consistent pipeline of talent for high priority and hard-to-fill positions
- Contribute to hiring processes & procedures, employer branding, onboarding, and organizational planning that will allow the company to scale effectively
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers to understand and ensure alignment on the specifications of each role needed while executing solid sourcing and recruiting plans
- Co-manage our ATS, Greenhouse using metrics to improve overall process
The qualifications you need:
- 5+ years of experience with a combination of both agency and in-house recruiting experience at top tier global technology companies, scale ups or startups.
- Experience in recruiting for various types of Engineering/Solutions/Sales roles
- Proven communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate delicate and confidential information
- Ability to proactively source and draft compelling messaging to attract top tier talent
- A track record of negotiating and navigating complex compensation conversations
- Seasoned in stakeholder management and ability to build long lasting partnerships with cross functional HR teams
- Understanding of the data analytics and the importance of data integrity in Greenhouse
- Demonstrated organizational skills and personal methods of ensuring no candidate gets left behind or falls through the cracks
- Ability to work with distributed teams across global time zones
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.