Join the team:
Our Strategic Account Executive team covers customers and prospects within the UK&I region. Our goal is to deliver best in class experiences and help companies to achieve their business goals driven by our technology.
In close collaboration with our Executive Leadership, Business Stakeholders as well as Celonis Product Management, Solution Engineering and Marketing we are building a holistic and dedicated strategy for each account.
We are an inclusive team, challenging and supporting each other to grow and learn fast. We thrive on our collaboration from our diverse professional and educational backgrounds, mentorship and professional development.
To continue our growth journey we need you to meet with potential customers to understand their business and goals and map their business priorities against our technology.
We are looking for a seasoned, smart and engaged Account Executive with a passion for driving strategic customer engagement in very close collaboration with our Solution Engineering, Executive Team as well as our Customer Value Team. Collaboration, strategic thinking, sales drive and customer focus are key for this role.
You will bring the value of the Celonis platform to life, outline the value for our customers based on their requirements and will translate them into the value add, Celonis brings for their business. You will take the leading position to guide our teams through the entire sales cycle.
The work you’ll do:
- Manage a fixed number of accounts from an existing customer and new business perspective, land-and-expand is the typical model
- Engage cross Line-of-Business at C-level and below
- Represent the entire Celonis suite of solutions from Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sustainability, and Opportunity Management
- Hold an individual revenue target for closing six-figure deals within these accounts
- Engage closely with partners e.g, consulting firms and SaaS vendors
- You will drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating virtual teams including business development representatives, marketing managers, partner managers, sales engineers / pre-sales, customer success managers, professional services, implementation partners…
The qualifications you need:
- Experience in selling enterprise software at C-level in a new business focused field sales role (CFO, CPO, COO…)
- Proven ability to manage long and complex sales cycles from start to finish with multiple stakeholder
- Track record of successfully managing and growing a range of client accounts
- Ability to adapt to a fast moving, ever changing, high growth environment and approach challenges with positivity, creative thinking, and a growth mindset
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to be collaborative, inclusive, to embrace diversity and to have strong interpersonal skills #differentmakesusbetter
- Ability to leverage internal resources and work as a team #bestteamwins
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, pension plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.