We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a Strategic Account Executive, Spain.
Join the team:
Our Strategic Account Executive team looks after our largest clients and reports to the Sales Director based in Spain. Our goal is to deliver best in class experiences and help companies to achieve their business goals driven by our technology.
In close collaboration with our Executive Leadership team and Business Stakeholders, as well as Celonis Product Management, Solution Engineering and Marketing, we are building a holistic and dedicated strategy for each account.
We are an inclusive team, challenging and supporting each other to grow and learn fast. We thrive on our collaboration from our diverse professional and educational backgrounds, mentorship and professional development.
To continue our growth journey we need you to meet with potential customers to understand their business and goals and map their business priorities against our technology.
We are looking for an experienced, smart and engaged Account Executive with a passion for driving strategic customer engagement in very close collaboration with our Solution Engineering, Executive Team as well as our Customer Value Team. Collaboration, strategic thinking, sales drive and customer focus are key for this role.
You will bring the value of the Celonis platform to life, outline the value for our customers based on their requirements, and translate them into the value add that Celonis can bring for their business. You will take the leading position to guide our teams through the entire sales cycle.
The work you’ll do:
- Manage a fixed number of accounts in Spain from an existing customer and new business perspective – land-and-expand is the typical model
- Engage cross Line-of-Business at C-level and below
- Represent the entire Celonis suite of solutions from Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sustainability, and Opportunity Management
- Hold an individual revenue target for closing six-figure+ deals within these accounts
- Engage closely with partners e.g, consulting firms and SaaS vendors
- You will drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating virtual teams including business development representatives, marketing managers, partner managers, sales engineers / pre-sales, customer success managers, professional services, implementation partners…
The qualifications you need:
- Experience in selling enterprise software at C-level in a new business focused field sales role (CFO, CPO, COO…)
- Experience closing large deals of $500K+
- Proven ability to manage long and complex sales cycles from start to finish with multiple stakeholders
- Track record of successfully managing and growing a range of client accounts
- Ability to adapt to a fast moving, ever changing, high growth environment and approach challenges with positivity, creative thinking, and a growth mindset
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to be collaborative, inclusive, to embrace diversity and to have strong interpersonal skills #differentmakesusbetter
- Ability to leverage internal resources and work as a team #bestteamwins
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plans, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.