Join the team:
The Celonis Strategic Sales team covers the largest customers and prospects across the DACH region. Our goal is to deliver best in class experiences and help companies to achieve their business goals driven by our technology. In close collaboration with our Executive Leadership, Business Stakeholders as well as Celonis Product Management, Solution Engineering and Marketing we are building a holistic and dedicated strategy for each account.
To continue our growth journey, we will develop the German Public Sector territory in Germany with a focus on federal, state and local government authorities / municipalities as well as homeland security and defense. You will be the one who mainly drives this initiative and meets with key stakeholders within these organizations to understand their goals and map their priorities against our technology.
We are looking for a seasoned, smart and engaged Account Executive with a passion for driving strategic customer engagement in very close collaboration with our Solution Engineering, Executive Team as well as our Customer Value Team. Collaboration, strategic thinking, sales drive and customer focus are key for this role.
You will bring the value of the Celonis platform to life, outline the value for our Public / Government prospects based on their requirements and will translate them into the value add, Celonis brings for their business. You will take the leading position to guide our teams through the entire sales cycle.
The work you’ll do:
- Engage with key stakeholders within the Public & Government sector
- Build trusted relationships with them through understanding their organization's initiatives, challenges and objectives
- Work alongside Public / Government customers to identify opportunities for the Celonis EMS to deliver significant improvements to performance
- Deliver presentations to senior stakeholders that outline the opportunity, product solution and business case to drive investment decisions
- Guide the team around you including Business Development, Solution Engineering and the Customer Value team to land a deal and expand from there across the entire customer's organization
- Collaborate with our Business Development Representatives to gather new leads and opportunities to drive net new business
- Lead RFIs, public tenders and contract negotiations with our customers to drive significant business value
The qualifications you need:
- Extensive experience in sales or senior customer facing consulting roles, such as Senior Account Executive, Strategic Account Executive, Global Account Executive or Senior Consultant, (Associate) Partner
- Familiar with selling complex enterprise solutions and / or consulting projects
- Experience in managing an entire sales cycle from discovery to closing
- Strong business acumen and solid understanding of the Public & Government Sector in Germany
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Motivated and visionary mindset to proactively drive our Celonis Execution Management System forward
- Exemplary communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written German and English
- Have a degree in Economics, International Business or a comparable degree program
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, car allowance, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.