We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as Strategic Account Executive.
Our Enterprise Sales team is responsible for selling into Fortune 50-500 brands across EMEA and across Manufacturing, High Tech, Life Sciences, Utilities, Banking and Retail and more. Using a consultative sales approach, you will create and cultivate relationships to build and maintain customers for life.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities in enterprise accounts, especially focused on the Financial Services industry within the DACH region. You will collaborate cross functionally to understand the account’s needs and drive the end-to-end sales-cycle.
The work you’ll do:
- Manage a fixed number of accounts from an existing customer and new business perspective, land-and-expand is the typical model
- Engage cross Line-of-Business at C-level and below
- Represent the entire Celonis suite of solutions from Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Sustainability, and Opportunity Management
- Hold an individual revenue target for closing six-figure deals within these accounts
- Engage closely with partners e.g, consulting firms and SaaS vendors
- Engage closely with your virtual team including business development representatives, marketing managers, partner managers, sales engineers / pre-sales, customer success managers, professional services, implementation partners…
The qualifications you need:
- Extensive experience selling enterprise software at C-level in a new business focused field sales role (CFO, CPO, COO…)
- Ability to manage long and complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholder
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing a range of client accounts
- Ability to adapt to a fast moving, ever changing, high growth environment and approach challenges with positivity, creative thinking, and a growth mindset
- Experience in saas sales in the Banking or Financial Services industry, or a Financial Services industry background is a strong advantage
- Strong communication and presentation skills in German and English
- Willingness to be collaborative, inclusive, to embrace diversity and to have strong interpersonal skills #differentmakesusbetter
- Ability to leverage internal resources and work as a team #bestteamwins
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 20 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.