Sr. Marketing Manager – CPG & Retail
The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies.
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in New York City and Munich with more than 23 offices worldwide.
The Celonis Way
At Celonis we’re helping companies change the way they work, so we can all do our part to ensure a better future for all. Our values help us get there. We look for future Celonauts that display these values.
- Live for Customer Value
- The Best Team Wins
- We Own It
- Earth is Our Future
- Operating Principle: FISA (Focus, Invent, Simplify, Act)
The Demand Generation Team
The Demand Generation team creates demand for Celonis at scale. We do this with programmatic campaigns consisting of a repository of global and field programs that fits the needs of each market, segment and team, delivering integrated, account/industry/persona centric customer journeys along the entire funnel. Alongside this we continue to make our community of customers our best advocates and speakers via our Community platform, Celopeers. Included in this team are Field Marketing, Global Campaigns, Digital Marketing and Marketing Operations. This team thrives on cross-functional collaboration, working as one team, solving problems, bringing new ideas to life and obsessing over customer value. People are empowered to do their best work, think with a growth mindset and build their careers with Celonis.
- … see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest in the personal growth and skill development of each individual, leveraging resources like StrengthsFinders, Masterclass, and Headspace.
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, and more)
- … are visionary and one of the fastest growing software decacorns in the world
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Differences make us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.
- Field marketing leader responsible for building and accelerating demand in the North America CPG & Retail industry
- Builds the industry demand generation plan, working closely with regional sales leadership and driving cross-functional execution across AEs, BDRs, Partners, Digital marketing, and global programs team.
- Design and execute strategic marketing campaigns across a broad mix of tactics that achieve pipeline goals; including, but not limited to:
- Evaluating and selecting key industry events and roundtables for participation; owning the event strategy from creation to execution.
- Designing and executing Celonis-hosted webinars and in-person events to reach prospects and customers
- Creating new programs for account based marketing and pipeline acceleration.
- Owning relationships with marketing vendors for digital advertising, content syndication and lead purchase
- Creating local customer programs and communities
- Effectively spend marketing budget to drive new pipeline creation and accelerate pipeline
- Working with the global programs team to leverage, localize, and adapt global campaigns for use in CPG & Retail marketing
- Work cross-functionally to create campaigns-in-a-box for CPG & Retail specific uses cases that are not covered by the global programs team
- Enable the regional CPG & Retail sales and partner teams on campaigns, key messages, and marketing programs
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign results and pipeline health, developing an action plan based on findings, and establishing a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterparts.
- 7+ years experience in B2B Demand Generation or Field Marketing positions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Proven track record of working with sales, partner teams, and customer success teams to create and execute industry specific campaigns that drive pipeline in industry markets
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, pipeline acceleration, demand generation funnel, etc.
- Proven track record of using a wide variety of tactics like influencer networks, industry association partnership, account based marketing, events, digital, email and partner marketing to drive demand
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and consistently meet deadlines
- Experience in Marketing Automation (Pardot), Salesforce.com, and highly proficient in MS Office/Google applications
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable adding new ideas
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communicating with senior level sales VPs
Note: Travel will be required, approx 30% of the time.