Sr. Field Marketing Manager – South, Oil & Gas
- Field marketing leader responsible for building and accelerating demand in the North America South region, as well as the Oil & Gas industry, nationally.
- Builds the industry demand generation plan, working closely with regional sales leadership and driving cross-functional execution across AEs, BDRs, Partners, Digital marketing, and global programs team.
- Design and execute strategic marketing campaigns across a broad mix of tactics that achieve pipeline goals; including, but not limited to:
- Evaluating and selecting key industry & regional events and roundtables for participation; owning the event strategy from creation to execution.
- Designing and executing Celonis-hosted webinars and in-person events to reach prospects and customers
- Creating new programs for account based marketing and pipeline acceleration.
- Owning relationships with marketing vendors for digital advertising, content syndication and lead purchase
- Creating local customer programs and communities
- Effectively spend marketing budget to drive new pipeline creation and accelerate pipeline
- Working with the global programs team to leverage, localize, and adapt global campaigns for use in Oil & Gas marketing
- Enable the regional South, Oil & Gas sales and partner teams on campaigns, key messages, and marketing programs
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign results and pipeline health, developing an action plan based on findings, and establishing a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterparts.
- 7+ years experience in B2B Demand Generation or Field Marketing positions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Proven track record of working with sales, partner teams, and customer success teams to create and execute industry specific campaigns that drive pipeline in industry markets
- Knowledge of best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, pipeline acceleration, demand generation funnel, etc.
- Proven track record of using a wide variety of tactics like influencer networks, industry association partnership, account based marketing, events, digital, email and partner marketing to drive demand
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and consistently meet deadlines
- Experience in Marketing Automation (Pardot), Salesforce.com, and highly proficient in MS Office/Google applications
- Energetic, high performer with a willingness to take initiative and be resourceful
- Creative thinker who is adept at working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment, and comfortable adding new ideas
- Excellent presentation skills and confidence in communicating with senior level sales VPs
Note: Travel will be required once normal travel is resumed, approx 30% of the time.