(Senior) Talent Acquisition Partner
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a (Senior) Talent Acquisition Partner .
As a (Senior) TA Partner, you’ll enjoy the support of the wider global TA functions supporting TA Delivery.
Our global TA Brand team supplies the help and level of activities needed to give you – the recruiter – a platform to ‘land’ on. Our Global TA Enablement function owns Recruiter Learning and Development Plans as well as Hiring Manager Trainings. TA Ops is truly the hidden champion in the team- they own the automation of all reporting, vendor management and purchase order creation. The TA Enablement team offers bi-weekly learning huddles to inform about latest tools, processes, and training opportunities. WE also collaborate with Social Talent.
You’ll be trusted to manage the full life-cycle recruitment process across EMEA & LATAM, with the help of a Talent Coordinator supporting you. State of the art TA reporting functionalities give you visibility into funnel metrics and progress reporting to help guide your actions and empower you to consult with internal clients or external partners – all at your fingertips, with real-time data and never having to manually scrub spreadsheets again! Too good to be true!? Celonis is the market leader in Process Mining, and TA is applying this software to our ATS. And yes, it’s amazing.
The work you’ll do:
You’ll be aligned to one of our departments as per you previous recruiting background: Sales or Commercial hiring, Consulting or Services hiring and Technology or Product hiring. You will independently manage your talent pipeline from intake to offer execution.
The qualifications you need:
- Whether you have external agency background or RPO or in-house (ideally SaaS) experience – you’ll find a similar blend in Celonis TA and experienced peers to partner with.
- You can come as you are – the fun-loving, passionate seller, that never gets shy of pushing boundaries or asking the tough questions with stakeholders.
- High English and German language proficiency.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.