The time is now to start your next career step at Celonis, one of the fastest growing global tech companies worldwide
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. Celonis now counts as a Decacorn, having raised $1 billion in our most recent funding round in June 2021, valuing the company at more than $11 billion. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity – and for that we need you as a Senior Solutions Engineer.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity – and for that we need you as a Solution Engineer. We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and overachieving Solutions Engineer with a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives, to support and help our growing sales team to achieve its revenue goal.
You will translate our customers’ business challenges into solutions and help articulate the unique value proposition that Celonis brings to our prospects. You will be partnering with our sales team to build and execute on custom demos, proof of concepts and executive presentations. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as up-selling to existing customers. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Build trusted relationships with customers through discovery workshops and develop a complete understanding of their business initiatives, challenges and objectives
- Work alongside customers to identify opportunities for the Celonis EMS to deliver significant improvements to performance, in line with our customers corporate strategy
- Lead product demonstrations and Proof-of-Concept projects to showcase how the Celonis EMS delivers sustained value for customers
- Collaborate with customers and partners to design and build solutions in the Celonis EMS that drive value realisation and ensure a positive return on investment
- Deliver presentations to senior executives that outline the opportunity, product solution and business case to drive investment decisions
- Have at least 5+ years of experience in analytical customer-facing roles, such as Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering or IT Consulting
- Possess demonstrable experience in consultative approaches with solving your customer's business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections
- Are familiar with selling complex enterprise solutions
- Have the ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Bring experience in scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and proof of values
- Have a solid technical background and are passionate about technology
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and can quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Are motivated, a visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- Possess exemplary communication skills and are fluent in both spoken and written English and Danish (other languages are a bonus!)
- Have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the StrengthsFinder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining – the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better. Have a look at our Diversity statement.
Business Development Representative – Greater ChinaCloudflareSingaporeSingapore
- Full Time
Inside Account Executive- Federal SalesOktaWashington DCWashington DC
- Full Time
Sales Enablement CoordinatorCanvaAustinAustin
- Full Time
Technical Account ManagerAtlassianSan Francisco, United StatesSan Francisco, United States
- Full Time