Are you ready for a new challenge?
Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L’Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Centre of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity – and for that we need you as a Senior Solution Engineer. We are looking for a seasoned, hardworking, smart and overachieving Solutions Engineer with proven experience and a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives to support and help our growing sales team to achieve its revenue goal.
You translate our customers’ business challenges into solutions within our product offering and help articulate the unique value proposition that Celonis brings to our prospects. You will be partnering with our sales team to build and execute on custom demos, proof of concepts and executive presentations. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as upselling to existing customers. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, up-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
- Build trusted relationships with customers through discovery workshops and develop a complete understanding of their business initiatives, challenges and objectives
- Work alongside customers to identify opportunities for the Celonis EMS to deliver significant improvements to performance, in line with our customers corporate strategy
- Lead product demonstrations and Proof-of-Concept projects to showcase how the Celonis EMS delivers sustained value for customers
- Collaborate with customers and partners to design and build solutions in the Celonis EMS that drive value realisation and ensure a positive return on investment
- Deliver presentations to senior executives that outline the opportunity, product solution and business case to drive investment decisions
- Proven and extensive experience in analytical customer-facing roles, such as Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering or IT Consulting
- Are familiar with pre-sales engagements of an enterprise SaaS ecosystem
- Have experience in consultative approaches with solving your customer's business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections
- Bring experience in scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and proof of values
- Have successfully completed your studies in Business Informatics, Information-oriented Business Administration, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and can quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Possess a thorough understanding of complex business processes of any kind
- Are motivated, a visionary and want to actively drive the Celonis Process Mining technology forward
- Possess exemplary communication skills and are fluent in both spoken and written German and English (other languages are a bonus!)
- See people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strengthsfinder test
- Offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours)
- Are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- Are experts in the field of Process Mining – the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- Distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better