We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing startups. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a Senior Product Manager.
Celonis in Germany is one of the world’s fastest growing companies. Come join us on the ground floor with a passionate team led by experienced ex-Google co-workers to define, design and build Celonis’ new user interface. You’ll encounter a variety of product challenges and work closely with engineering and UX partners to build best in class user experiences. You’ll present big data in creative and insightful ways while figuring out how to scale the product to 100x its current user base.
Join us if you want to grow in your product career and leave your mark on a rapidly growing company.
You’re responsible for delivering intuitive experiences to Celonis EMS users. You will be at the frontier of frontend development, pushing the boundaries of product, UX, and engineering to quickly grow our EMS platform with easy to use experiences.
Users desire to explore and identify insights to optimize their unique business processes using complex internal data. To help them, we are building a suite of simple and compelling workflows that deliver rich visualizations, enable collaboration, provide actionable insights and save time, resources and money.
Your work at Celonis will directly impact companies and people around the globe as they improve their processes to reduce waste, improve automation and generally become more efficient. For example, Celonis can help a company understand their carbon footprint in order to reduce CO2 emissions and deliver a healthier planet for future generations.
The work you’ll do:
- Develop product vision for whole areas of the product
- Engage with customers, develop insights into what is possible, and uncover unarticulated customer needs
- Write and get buy in for the most complex and strategic features in the product
- Solve long-standing deep problems across the EMS
- Bring in best in class ideas and techniques from industry
- Able to navigate relationships across PM, UX, eng and users
- Leverage data to help find the best solution to our complex problems.
- Partner with other Celonis Product and Marketing Managers, delivery teams, and our Customer Value organization to deliver cross-company impact.
- Launch meaningful and impactful changes to Celonis Frontend.
- Recognize and take action to improve our work environment
- Help define a fun and inclusive product management culture
- Set an example for and mentor and grow your teammates
The qualifications you need:
- 5+ years experience in software Product Management
- Passion for building great products for end users.
- You are a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- You have a strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about customer problems and user experience
- You enjoy solving complex problems
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.