Celonis is committed to empowering users of the top automation, collaboration, and workflow platforms to run their businesses using Celonis’ unique process insights and intelligent, targeted actions.
The Ecosystem API team will realize this goal by delivering a new suite of Developer APIs to connect Celonis Data, Intelligence, and Action with users anywhere. In addition, this team will define and drive governance standards that make our APIs robust and easy to consume as well as evangelism efforts that ensure our APIs land with developers effectively.
In this role, you will leave a lasting mark on Celonis by designing a durable, delightful, and powerful API for Celoins. You’ll lead the definition of an API that delivers Celonis Intelligence to users on other platforms. You will define and prioritize the scenarios that would be most impactful to realize in the API and then drive the program to deliver and evangelize your solution through partners and customers. In the end, you’ll drive a new channel for new users to engage with the platform.
This role reports to the SVP of Product Management for the Ecosystem.
The work you’ll do:
- Define a large portion of the public Celonis API from the ground-up
- Lead the creation of API governance standards through your work
- Partner with leadership at top SaaS companies to evangelize your API and grow usage.
- Engage with customers, develop insights into what is possible, and uncover unarticulated customer needs to drive customer success
- Define product requirements, user stories, mockups, and acceptance criteria in collaboration with engineering or independently.
- Partner with other Celonis Product and Marketing Managers, delivery teams, and our Customer Value organization to deliver cross-company impact.
- Leverage data to help find the best solution to our complex problems.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g., EE, CS), a Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g., EE, CS), or a comparable education
- 5+ years experience in product management at an enterprise software company working on data integration technologies.
- Demonstrated experience designing or implementing APIs for a SaaS platform at a global scale.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with technical leaders and developers
- Experience as a developer on a platform including REST/GraphQL APIs
- Experience as a developer evangelist or demonstrated contributions to a technical community
- You are a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- You have a proven track record of building long-lasting customer relationships and scalable go-to-market plans within a rapidly growing organization
- You have a strong sense of customer empathy to care deeply about customer problems and user experience
- You enjoy tackling complex problems
- You are fluent in English
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.