The Celonis business development team in the center of Madrid acts as the engine of the company's growth. We are curious, ambitious and ready to further evangelize our state-of-the-art Execution Management System.
As a Sales Development Representative you are the face of the brand, the first point of contact with customers and prospects. By identifying the right stakeholders and budget holders and by creating tailored messaging you generate high quality leads. With a clear target to connect with C-level and C-level -1 contacts in our target customer accounts you make sure to continuously build awareness and to create pipeline.
The best team wins and so will you as we´re dedicated to your professional growth. We focus on your skill development and help you progress your career into enterprise software sales.
The work you’ll do:
- Work as our first step in the sales cycle and discover new business opportunities in your industry
- Deliver best in class use case specific pitches to excite our prospects of our solutions
- Use the best channel out of our multichannel approach to address new prospects
- Collaborate closely with your dedicated Account Executives to land new logos
- Address and interact with all relevant persona levels in the target enterprise organization
- Understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how Celonis will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
The qualifications you need:
- A university degree or equivalent professional training in the commercial sector
- Ideally have corporate work experience in software sales
- Experience in leading generation/business development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural sales instinct and strong technical affinity
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Expert in working with popular CRM systems such as Salesforce, Sugar etc.
- You are fluent in written and spoken in English and German
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plans, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, flexible working hours, virtual events, and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.