Regional Sales Director – Benelux
We're Celonis, the global leader in execution management and process mining technology, and one of the 50 most valuable private companies in the world. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a Regional Sales Director – Benelux
The team exists out of VP Sales and Country leader together with 10 Account Executives and scaling up as we speak!
Reporting to the VP Sales, Benelux, the Sales Director will manage a team of approximately 6 Account Executives in the Benelux region, cross industry.
The individual will be required to effectively collaborate with internal stakeholders spanning direct and indirect sales as well as executive leaders in product and success functions. The successful candidate will demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities, and will draw upon experience in sales, relationship building, and both direct and matrix operating structures. The person will have deep expertise in successfully driving a direct sales organization and delivering against targets.
The work you’ll do:
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts.
- Build and lead a strong, diverse team for hyper growth.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base in the Benelux region.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives to drive incremental revenue growth.
- Effectively communicate the Celonis value proposition through proposals and presentations.
The qualifications you need:
- …strong experience and proven track record of managing a team of direct field sales people who have been developing new enterprise client relationships and closing sales selling SaaS.
- …experience of creating and nurturing relationships at C-Level, and a strong network to leverage.
- …results focused, you'll consider yourself an achiever and you'll have a strong and consistent track record of performance against targets.
- …enjoy working autonomously, managing your own time and priorities to achieve objectives.
- …enjoy working independently in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
- …have a “go do” mentality, willing to go the extra mile when required.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.