Product Marketing Manager, System Transformation
We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a Product Marketing Manager, System Transformation.
System Transformation is a core use-case for the Celonis Execution Management System (EMS). Dozens of customers are already using Celonis EMS across all phases for their system transformations, such as their S/4HANA migration. This role will be the Product Marketing lead for System Migration and involves coordinating initiatives across all parts of the company: go-to-market, product & engineering, marketing, demand gen, etc.
The work you’ll do:
- Lead Product Marketing for the System Migration sales motion, one of the core sales motions for our GTM organization:
- Manage positioning & messaging for System Migration sales motion. I.e. How can customers and system integrators (SIs) leverage EMS to support a system migration, for example, a migration to SAP S/4 HANA.
- Support product launches, GTM strategy, target buyer personas, lead-to-revenue activities, support strategic customers, own training & enablement, etc.
- Act as a system migration expert in sales cycles and conversations with Celonis’ 300+ partners including Accenture, IBM, and Deloitte.
- Build a broad understanding of Celonis EMS product capabilities and typical use-cases. Work closely with Product Mgmt. to understand USPs for system migration use-case, and define and get support for key product roadmap items
- Take ownership of existing System Migration positioning material and align to latest company messaging. Create new materials where required: objection handling, customer references, positioning guidelines, etc.
- Run the first go-to-market enablements on the latest positioning.
How will success be measured (i.e. how will we know the above goals have been achieved)?
- Revenue growth, customer retention and win rates for System Migration sales play.
The qualifications you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferred
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA migration projects
- Direct implementation experience i.e. consultant who engaged in S/4 migration projects
- Great communicator across different stakeholders
- Pragmatic, hands-on execution
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.