The EMS data pipeline team works on transforming data from customer source systems into the process domain model and identifying the process event log. Those data are the foundational knowledge which our process intelligence requires to discover process inefficiencies and to help automatically improve our customers processes based on insights gained.
Data is the lifeblood of our EMS. We are looking for a Product Manager to own and define the vision and roadmap for Celonis’ unique data capabilities, working alongside your engineering and architecture counterparts to drive services that are the foundation of our self-service cloud platform. It is a unique opportunity to help our customers in their journey towards optimized processes to run their business.
The work you’ll do:
- Reimagine how our customers and partners continuously integrate their business data into Celonis from any system and at any scale
- Define and evolve the product vision and strategy for the Celonis data pipeline, also taking similar market offerings into account
- Collaborate across the Celonis leadership team as well as the Product Management and Engineering organizations to help drive buy-in and agreement on the vision and the product strategy.
- Define product requirements, including user stories, wireframes and acceptance criteria in collaboration with our engineering and user experience teams
- Build close customer relationships with our key innovation partners and drive new solutions from early adopter programs to a general availability
- Drive low latency data pipeline efforts to help our customers gain quicker insights and react faster to process inefficiencies
- Define how to make our data pipeline and its APIs more scalable, more resilient and easier to use, by working closely with our engineering counterparts.
- Streamline our Cloud deployment models for existing customers, finding the right balance between total cost of ownership and compliance
- Be a technical, strong and eloquent advocate for our Data products with regular presentations and talks at internal and external conferences
The qualifications you need:
- 5+ years in SaaS product management, with a focus in data.
- Experience with streaming technologies, managing large volumes of data or analytics workloads would be advantageous, however an analytical or technical background along with a passion for all things data is most important.
- The ability to design complex data integration product features while focusing on ease-of-use for the end user
- Ability to get excited by ambiguity and vague problem definitions and thrive in the dynamic environment that comes with being part of an innovative company during a growth spurt.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS); Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g. EE, CS) or similar degree highly preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, pension plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.