The Performance and Talent Specialist will be part of the Global Culture & Leadership team, which is collectively responsible for developing and executing an integrated talent, leadership, DEI, culture, and engagement strategy in support of Celonis’ business goals.
Reporting to the Head of Performance & Talent Management, the Performance and Talent Specialist will be a key member of the Culture & Leadership team, contributing to the design and execution of our performance, talent, mobility and engagement programs.
You will be responsible for enabling our leaders and employees to do their best work through an integrated talent management experience focusing on continuous feedback, growth and engagement.
The work you’ll do:
- Support the design, development and implementation our internal mobility strategy allowing Celonis to optimize our skills and empower employees to navigate their careers (includes drafting internal processes and frameworks to support internal mobility)
- Support the development of performance and talent management tools, resources and training.
- Lead the execution of the performance management cycle, including system configuration, communications, and facilitation of HR and manager training sessions.
- Partner and align with key stakeholders across HR to solicit feedback and make enhancements to evolve our existing frameworks and tools.
- Conduct external research and benchmarking, carefully weighing risk, rewards, and tradeoffs of key recommendations.
- Analyze data, and report on key insights and metrics to help leaders stay informed about the talent on their team.
- Execute with strong project management skills, including monitoring plans and managing against milestones, managing issues and risks as needed.
The qualifications you need:
- Relevant work experience in Talent and/or Performance Management or Learning & Development, ideally in a high growth environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, HR or related field.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrating urgency, flexibility and agility as priorities shift.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Experience with HR systems, such as Workday or Culture Amp, is a plus.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, pension plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.