- Full Time
Our Partner Management function is central to our growth strategy as we aim to place Celonis Execution Management system on every consultant’s laptop and maximise the value our clients realise with our technology through our partner ecosystem.
Your key responsibility as a Partner Manager is to lead from the front, and drive comprehensive strategy and direction for a group of key partners in the territory across multiple GTMs. Relevant partners mostly will be Big 4 consulting firms, Global and Regional System Integrators.
The work you’ll do as a Partner Manager:
- Develop and execute a powerful and holistic partner strategy to achieve sales goals within the assigned territory (typically “Influenced revenue”/Co-sell and direct revenue).
- Manage existing partnerships as well as build new partnerships from scratch.
- Work on business plans for a joint Go-To-Market with assigned partners and ensure end-to-end execution.
- Work with partners to expand partnerships into new strategic areas (new Service Lines and Industry Verticals).
- Building strong relationships with partners up to the Executive level.
- Align and work with other relevant departments (e.g. Direct Sales Teams, Solution Engineering, Customer Success, Professional Services)
- Ensure technical and sales enablement of partners.
The qualifications you need:
- A minimum 4+ years of relevant work experience in the area of SaaS partner management, Consulting, direct sales or business development with Big 4 firms, Global SIs or regional SIs.
- The ability to excite others and drive a wave of positive impact.
- A strong sales mindset, you are Team-oriented & Entrepreneurial.
- A very strong network within Consulting (Big4) and System Integrator companies is a plus.
- Successfully completed your studies in Business Administration / Economics / Information Systems or something similar.
- Strong communication skills, verbal & written in English is a must….and ideally also in Danish and or Swedish languages.
- Ideally based in Copenhagen or Stockholm and we do not sponsor relocation/visa for this role.
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology: Execution Management.
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend).
- Great compensation and benefits packages (Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), generous time off, fully paid parental leave and more).
- Work-from-home support (mindfulness tools, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops).
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with, based in Copenhagen and Stockholm offices.
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams.
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued, and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more).
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future.
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.