- Full Time
Celonis Services is a strategic services organisation that focuses on the technical aspects of our customers' journeys, which includes Consulting Services, Academy and Customer Support. We are thought leaders with deep product, technical and domain expertise and focus on delivering Celonis implementations and driving product adoption for our customers. We achieve this by bringing together our best practices, delivery experience, award-winning enablement, and support expertise.
As a Lead Services Consultant, you lead our agile project teams to accelerate our customers’ digital transformation and drive Celonis’ international expansion. You identify our customers’ strategic priorities and lead your project team towards developing data-driven process insights and actions to ensure that customers receive maximum value. You always leverage the newest features and functionalities of the Celonis software, such as Process Automation, Task Mining and Machine Learning.
The work you’ll do:
- Conduct Business workshops to translate customers' strategic objectives into high-impact Celonis use cases
- Coordinate with Data Operations team from Celonis to connect our solution to the customer IT environment (data extractions)
- Lead the Celonis implementation project to ensure the optimal solution to tackle the defined use cases (Data modelling, Data transformations, Process analysis building, KPIs building)
- Use our Celonis technology to identify process inefficiencies and understand the root causes, always in close collaboration with the customer
- Lead the value creation workshops and define measures to improve process inefficiencies
- Define the most relevant KPIs measuring the customer’s success
- Quantify the business and financial potential and present the findings to the management
- Automate tasks to drive value and improve the process conformance rate
Monitor and enable
- Manage customer expectations and project planning
- Demonstrate and train customers users (set the foundation of the path to value to make the long-term customer success journey happen
- You live for customer value, have a passion for driving the Celonis Process Mining Technology forward and a visionary mindset.
- You have a growth mindset and strive for a job that encourages you to continuously expand your knowledge and think creatively.
The qualifications you need:
- 8+ years working experience in IT-Consulting, Solution/Data Consulting or Process Improvement Consulting, within Software Vendors, Consulting firms or System integrators
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions (Data models)
- You are knowledgeable of data related languages (SQL required, other programming languages such as Python are a plus…)
- A strong appetite for value driven approaches (KPIs definition, business case calculations, value realization approaches) and Data topics (Big Data, Data Mining, and Process Mining)
- General understanding of companies business processes and related financial metrics and are willing to learn in this area. Knowledge of standard ERPs (SAP and related business processes (Order to cash, procure to pay…) is a strong plus.
- Willing to develop a strong expertise on a solution through a continuous learning approach
- Strong consulting skills and enjoy interacting with various customers (Business workshops up to solution demonstrations)
- Excellent analytical skills, well-organized and you are known for being a quick learner
- Fluency in English, other European languages are a plus
- Bachelors or Masters in: Technology Management, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Information-oriented Business Administration/ Economics, Mathematics or a comparable degree program
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, pension plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.