We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a Lead Product Manager – Sustainability.
Sustainability at Celonis is one of our core values: because Earth Is Our Future! We support global companies to remove carbon, inequality and inefficiency from business processes, leveraging the capabilities of the Execution Management System. The diverse and international sustainability team is at the forefront, creating innovative solutions for our customers.
Our Product squad acts as the connection between our customers and our Engineering Department. They help translate real feedback from our global customers into actionable insights for the Engineering team to implement. They play a pivotal role in shaping the future of sustainable business execution.
Led by the Director of Sustainability but working horizontally with various departments, the sustainability team offers freedom to grow and shape solutions to the biggest challenges of our time – in a fun and dynamic environment.
As the leading Product Manager for sustainability, you will be responsible for defining the vision and roadmap for innovative solutions enabling sustainable business execution, particularly supply chain decarbonization and traceability. You will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and shape the future of Celonis’ EMS in domains like Order Management, Procurement and others to decarbonize and equalize global supply chains. Together we will rethink today’s processes and support our customers’ ambitions to achieve their sustainability goals.
The work you’ll do:
- Understand the market direction, emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements
- Define an innovative vision and roadmap to rethink sustainable business execution and usage of the EMS for global customers
- Brief the product and engineering teams to design and implement new offerings
- Drive new solutions from early adopter programs to general availability
- Work closely with our customers and partners in co-innovations, gather their requirements, write user stories for our engineering teams and build the first prototypes based on your knowledge of Celonis
- Build a close customer relationship to our key innovation partners
- Develop an expert and thought leadership positioning
- Lead the newly formed sustainability P&E squad and contribute to regular Sustainability team sessions and the overall strategy
The qualifications you need:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management at a SaaS company, including leadership experience
- Experienced understanding of business sustainability challenges and available solutions plus vision for innovation needed, particularly related to supply chain decarbonization & traceability
- Technical affinity to successfully partner with product and engineering teams to build out solutions
- Enjoy working closely with customers and cross-functional stakeholders
- Communicate clearly and can explain existing processes and procedures
- Have strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
- Are a self-starter able to navigate complex scenarios who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- Think out-of-the-box and are willing to turn problems into solutions that could be non-existent today
- Fluency in German and English is required
- Have a MS / MA degree, MBA is a plus
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.