We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as a Key Account Executive on our quickly growing Oil & Gas sales team.
Our Enterprise Sales team is responsible for selling into Fortune 50-500 brands across the United States and across Oil & Gas. Using a consultative sales approach, the successful candidate will create and cultivate relationships to build and maintain customers for life.
In this role, you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities in enterprise accounts across a variety of industries to support your region. You will collaborate cross functionally to understand the account's needs and drive the end-to-end sales-cycle.
The work you'll do:
- Hunt down and discover new business opportunities in your region
- Interact with all levels of the target organization
- Attend industry or regionally focused field marketing events to conduct live product demonstrations and spread the Celonis vision to your audience
- Understand accounts' needs and effectively communicate how Celonis will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Manage the sales-cycle including lead generation, qualification and other deliverables for closing deals while consistently delivering on sales goals
The qualifications you need:
- Have a BA/BS (or MA/MS) from a top university or equivalent
- Have relevant work experience (5+ years) in the area of enterprise software sales, pre-sales, or consulting
- Have excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Have strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Are able to work, build and maintain relationships at all levels
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships, yearly development stipend)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, 401(K) matching, generous time off, parental leave, and more)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.