- Full Time
Celonis is aiming at significantly expanding our presence in the Swiss market. Our newly hired Country Lead will drive this development and grow our Swiss Enterprise Sales team which is responsible for selling into the top enterprises in Switzerland across all major industries.
Applying a consultative sales approach, you will create and cultivate relationships to build and maintain customers for life. You will be responsible for generating new business opportunities with Swiss enterprise accounts in the Manufacturing industry which is one of our strongest verticals with references and use cases of leading international logos. You will collaborate cross functionally to understand the account’s needs and drive the end-to-end sales-cycle.
The work you’ll do:
- Manage a fixed number of accounts, from a new business and – in some cases – existing customer perspective, land-and-expand is the typical model
- Engage cross line-of-business at C-level and below
- Represent the entire Celonis suite of solutions with a focus on our sales motions for Finance and Supply Chain
- Hold an individual revenue target for closing six-figure deals within your accounts
- Engage closely with partners e.g, consulting firms and SaaS vendors
- Drive complex sales cycles through orchestrating virtual teams including business development representatives, marketing managers, partner managers, sales engineers / pre-sales, customer success managers, professional services, implementation partners…
The qualifications you need:
- 4+ years of SaaS sales experience in a new business focused field sales role
- Experienced in selling enterprise business applications ( e.g. Analytics, BI, ERP) at C-level (CFO, CSCO, COO, CPO…)
- Strong business acumen with a thorough understanding of processes and KPIs within Finance and Supply Chain
- Knowledge of the Swiss market and ideally a solid understanding of the manufacturing / production industry
- Experience in working with Partners, i.e. Consulting firms or Enterprise Tech providers
- Strong communication and presentation skills and fluency in German and English
- Ability to adapt to a fast moving, ever changing, high growth environment and approach challenges with positivity, creative thinking and a growth mindset
- Willingness to be collaborative, inclusive, embrace diversity and have strong interpersonal skills #differentmakesusbetter
- Ability to leverage internal resources and work as a team #bestteamwins
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, L&D platform, mentorships, and more)
- Great compensation and benefits packages (stock options, retirement plan, generous time off, family leave from day one, and more)
- Mental well-being support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, virtual events, and more)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Business Resource Groups to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Black@Celonis, Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis reveals and fixes inefficiencies businesses can’t see, enabling them to perform at levels they never thought possible. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a full set of platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies, provide better customer experience and reduce carbon emissions. Celonis has thousands of implementations with global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with more than 23 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment and equal opportunity in all aspects of employment. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination or harassment of any kind. We make all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship status, religion, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other factor protected by applicable anti-discrimination laws. As a US federal contractor, we are committed to the principles of affirmative action in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Different makes us better.