We're Celonis, the global leading Process Mining software company and one of the world's fastest-growing SaaS firms. We believe that every company can unlock its full execution capacity – and for that, we need you to join us as an Intern Marketing Operations (Demand Generation).
Marketing Operations Team as part of Global Demand Generation is helping Go-To-Market Organization to grow business by optimizing Marketing Resources with transparent planning, easy alignment and relevant reporting.
Join the Celonis rocketship and help increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our marketing tactics. You will support by enriching our inbound funnel data and assist in routing prospects to our Business Development Team. This includes connecting the dots between when a prospect indicates they are ready to talk to Sales and powering up our abilities to segment our database for highly personalized and targeted campaigns. You will learn more about the design and function of a marketing funnel in a high-growth enterprise SaaS model, how digital marketing tracks, attributes and reports on successful campaigns, how to use Salesforce for lead generation and lead management as well how core database hygiene best practices work.
The work you’ll do:
- Using Salesforce CRM to match Prospects to Proper Accounts
- Detecting Prospects via tools like LinkedIn
- Pulling Data for Data Quality from our in house analytic tool
- Building Reports and List views in Salesforce CRM
- Preform basic excel analytics (Tables, Advance Filtering, Vlookup, Pivot Tables)
- Assisting Marketing Operations Team Membres in day to day tasks
The qualifications you need:
- Student of marketing/business studies looking to get real-world experience in a fast-paced performance-oriented team
- Know your way around Excel and can analyze thousands data rows using conditional formatting, pivot tables, Lookup functions and advance filtering
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Utilize LinkedIn and other sources to complete the profile of our prospects and customers, improving our marketing messaging
- Driven to learn more about how the marketing and sales data comes together
- Team player and provide support in several different types of projects to help increase marketing impact on the business
- Have very good skills in verbal and written English
- Bring at least 6 months of full-time availability
What Celonis can offer you:
- The unique opportunity to work within a new category of technology, Execution Management
- Investment in your personal growth and skill development (clear career paths, internal mobility opportunities, mentorships)
- Work from home support (mindfulness tools such as Headspace, monthly remote working stipend, flexible working hours, virtual events and workshops)
- A global and growing team of Celonauts from diverse backgrounds to learn from and work with
- An open-minded culture with innovative, autonomous teams
- Employee resource communities to help you feel connected, valued and seen (Women@Celonis, Parents@Celonis, Pride@Celonis, Resilience@Celonis, and more)
- A clear set of company values that guide everything we do: Live for Customer Value, The Best Team Wins, We Own It, and Earth Is Our Future
Celonis believes that every company can unlock its full execution capacity. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of applications, and developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users to eliminate billions in corporate inefficiencies. Celonis has thousands of global customers and is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York City, USA with 15 offices worldwide.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.